Anniversary Dinner Package
A reservation for a private or specially decorated table, ensuring a romantic and cozy ambiance.
An anniversary dinner package typically refers to a special offering provided by event venues to help couples celebrate their wedding or relationship anniversary in a memorable and romantic way. These packages are designed to create a special and intimate atmosphere, often including a combination of services and amenities that cater to the couple’s preferences and desires.
A curated menu with a variety of gourmet dishes and drinks, often including options for appetizers, entrees, desserts, and wine or champagne pairings.
- Decorations: Romantic decorations such as candles, flowers, and possibly personalized touches to set the mood.
- Special Dish or Dessert: A signature or specially crafted dish or dessert that adds a unique touch to the experience.
- Champagne or Wine: A bottle of champagne or wine to toast the occasion.
- Photography: Some packages offer the option of professional photography to capture the special moments.
- Private Server: A dedicated server to attend to the couple’s needs throughout the evening.
Some packages allow couples to customize certain elements, such as menu choices, decorations, or special requests. The package might include a specific timing for the dinner and any other planned activities, ensuring a seamless experience.
An anniversary dinner package can vary widely depending on the establishment offering it, the location, and the preferences of the couple. When considering such a package, be sure to check the details and communicate any specific requests or preferences you have to ensure the experience meets your expectations.
BESPOKE ANNIVERSARY PARTY
Your wedding anniversary is special. It’s your chance to express your token of appreciation for the valuable time you’ve spent with your other half. So why not celebrate with a wedding anniversary getaway? Instead of organizing a short-lived party, you can enjoy a weekend away in one of our lovely party house rentals with all of your favorite people under one roof. Take a look at the stunning private party venues we have to offer and choose the one that best suits your tastes!
- The name of a first anniversary in year one is Paper. Gifts can include stationery and a modern alternative is a clock.
- For year 2 it’s cotton, but giving china is also acceptable.
- Year 3 is called leather and a present can include crystal or glass gifts.
- Year 4 is Linen, the traditional gift, but modern equivalents include fruit and flowers.
- For year 5 the name is wood but a gift of silver may be more welcome.
- Year 6 is called iron but sugar or confectionery make a tastier gift – a perfect opportunity to celebrate with cake or cupcakes!
- Year 7 is Copper and a woollen or knitted garment is also appropriate.
- The name for year 8 is Bronze with gifts including pottery.
- Year 9 is Willow, but unless you plan on giving a present for the garden then linen or lace are good ideas.
- Year 10 is called Tin so something like a set of designer storage containers might work. The modern version is diamond.
- Year 11 is Steel and you could find steel jewellery or an ornament.
- For year 12 you shouldn’t have too much trouble finding a gift of Silk.
- The name of year 13 is Lace but gifts can include other textiles such as table linen.
- On to year 14 and this one is called Ivory. Obviously one would not be expected to give a gift of real ivory these days, so the answer is to choose something that’s either ivory in colour or pick out some gold jewellery instead.
- Year 15 is quite a landmark and the name is Crystal with an alternative gift of a pair of watches.
- There are no official names for the years 16, 17, 18 and 19 so the next milestone is 20 years. The name is china so crockery or an ornament are obvious choices with platinum for those with a bigger budget.
- The anniversaries are now only named for each 5 years and the next one is 25. This is probably the most well known as a silver anniversary.
- This is followed by Pearl for year 30, Coral for year 35, Ruby for year 40, Sapphire for year 45, Gold for year 50, Diamond for year 60, Blue Sapphire for year 65, Platinum for year 70 and finally Oak for year 80.
- There is currently no name for a 90th anniversary, but maybe one day there will be!