Senior Graphic Designer – Pedestrian Jobs
Senior Graphic Designer
- Create, develop and maintain brands for Nudo and its portfolio of venues and experience brands
- Work with one of the fastest growing wedding and events companies
- Part-time role available for 22.8 hours per week (hours can be worked over varied days of the week) and flexibility of working from home and in our studio style office in Brunswick East.
At Nūdo, we aren’t just a kick ass team of wedding planners and event designers, we also happen to run four of Melbourne’s best wedding venues, being The Button Factory, Chapel 1885, The Wool Mill and Gather & Tailor. Our venues range from traditional wedding venues through to outdoor garden or small spaces to house your micro wedding.
Above all else, we care about the experiences of our clients and our team. We take time to understand our clients vision and what matters most, and when the day comes, we bring it all together to create the kind of experience our clients and their guests will rave about for years.
Experience above all else. That’s our tagline at Nudo.
About the role
Nudo is looking for a talented designer to create, develop and maintain our brands across our portfolio of venues and experience brands. The Senior Graphic Designer is a leadership role and will provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to a Junior Graphic Designer in their team. Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide strategic design and communications advice across the organisation.
- Create, develop, maintain and communicate organisational brand guidelines and templates.
- Overseeing the design of all brand and marketing assets across traditional and digital channels.
- Lead direct reports by providing meaningful work and drive outcomes through coaching, general support and mentoring.
- Retouching images for wider team use (e.g. for websites social media and 3rd party listings).
- Interpreting briefs and offering best practice advice to ensure optimum outcomes.
- Keeping abreast of latest trends to enhance the quality of design work across the business
- Managing the teams workload by providing support and updating the teams task board at all times to ensure transparency of workloads
- Provide general marketing administration and support as required
Skills and experience
- 5+years graphic design experience
- Experience building and managing multiple brands
- A passion for creating and building brands
- Knowledge of design principles from print, to digital and proven ability to develop creative and on-brand solutions
- Proven ability to produce ideas and concepts for campaigns
- Strong communication skills to interpret and deliver on briefs with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage team members and team workflow
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience working in a high pressure and deadline driven environment
- Ability to think outside the box, problem solve and contribute new ideas
- Team player who will help other team members to achieve outcomes
- 5+years graphic design experience
Why work with us
At Nūdo, we work hard and laugh often. Yes, we’re professionals who strive for outrageous goals but if it ain’t fun, we’re doing it wrong! Some of the benefits of working for us include:
- Encouraged work life balance with flexibility around hours and options to work from home
- We have wellbeing and social committees to keep our team engaged, valued and celebrated
- Work at one of our venues in our studio style office.
Instead of us tell you why you should want to join our bad ass team, here’s what some of our team have to say about why they work with us:
- “I love the culture here! By far the best cultural experience I’ve had at a workplace”
- “I honestly love working for Nudo because I feel like I am part of something great!! The vision the Co-founders have is so damn inspirational and I feel grateful to be part of something so beautiful and modern that’s going to take over the events world”
- “You are continually seen, heard, and challenged to become the best version of yourself and explore what it is that lights your soul on fire”
- “Nudo doesn’t just focus on the growth of its company, it also focuses on the growth of its people”
How to apply
For more information about this role, please contact Marsha Burns, Director or Marketing at Marsha@nudo.co.
If this role has piqued your interest, please click ‘Apply’ on this ad and submit a resume and cover letter detailing your interest in the position. Also feel free to get your stalk on and visit our website https://nudo.com.au/ and socials to understand more of who we are and what we believe in.
Applications close on Sunday 12 June 2022 date.