Sociable and Relaxed White Room
Table settings with flower arrangements are perfect for your Wedding Breakfast at Espace Coral White Room. Your wedding breakfast is a delicious meal shared with loved ones on your wedding day.
You’ve no doubt invited a mix of friends and family from both sides; seating your guests at round dining tables allows more opportunity for chatting across the table and elevating the atmosphere in the room.
Included in the Event Rental Price, we provide all the round tables and chairs you’ll need, together with your choice of Cocktail Table or long Top Table. All additional settings and table setup with flower arrangements also available.
Plenty of Room
Our Cocktail Tables have plenty of room with ample space for your lavish wedding centerpieces and table decorations.
Cocktail tables offer great flexibility and can be arranged in a number of ways within The Coral White Room & Hare Pink Room at Espace Studio.
There are no limitations on your menu choices with Our Tables; sharing platters and our popular Host-a-Roast options work extremely well with tables of 6 to 8 people.
You are welcome to have a straight Top Table if you’d like or stick to a round Top Table. We’ve pre-prepared a number of table layouts with either 6 or 8 guests per table, which can be accessed using the links below.
Dream Team Suppliers
Our Dream Team have worked with us many times and never fail to impress us or our couples with their incredible talent; they consistently offer exceptional quality at a fair price and they're delightful to work with.
They’re super-friendly, brilliant at what they do and they already know the venue inside out. If you’re looking for totally stress free wedding planning and excellent service from your suppliers, then these guys will rock your world.
Add The Awesome
Espace Studio is a naturally stunning wedding venue with plenty of wow factor before you've added any personal touches but if you've got a vision, if you're bursting with ideas, if you want 'spectacular' then check out the amazing Venue Dressers featured on the Handpicked List.
They can help to bring your vision to life. From dressing the whole venue, to adding a couple of centerpieces, or supplying the finishing touches, these guys are awesome.
If you’re keeping things low-key, relaxed and simple then your Event Manager will be happy to place your decorative items and place-setting namecards out for you. Don’t hesitate to chat to us about what we can and can’t do for you on the morning of your wedding.
Layout and Size
Usually, seating is required when renting out a Natural Light Studio room.
If you’re planning on your event being a sit-down event, you’ll need to decide on the best layout for your tables and chairs to ensure everyone has enough space. Check our handy blog post on The Different Types of Seating Arrangements for some tips on this.
Different layouts take up different levels of space so, depending on the size of your group, you may need to scale up or down your room size.
You can’t put a price on creating a great event.. your special day is just as important to us as it is to you. In order to help create the best event that we can according to your budget, we have compiled a list of alternate services to suit your requirements.
EVENT DECORATION RENT– VENUE STYLING
- Collect items on a dry hire basis from our Natural Light Studio. Min. order spend $540.00
- Table and chair included all packages.
- Table with table cloth, runner, center piece $50
- Table with table cloth, runner, center piece, charger plates, cutlery set (sliverwear), glass. $100
- We can provide set up / dismantling of items for your event. Prices for this will start from $50.00 – however if your booking is over $1000.00 we can provide FREE FITTING ON SITE. Contact us for more details. ** Terms / timeframes apply.
SETTING UP ON SITE
- If you have your own items and would like these to be dressed on site; or would just like help with setting up the items for your event / event co-ordination we would love to help. Our hourly rate is $55.00 per hour. Min. order spend $540.00
- Our years of experience has enabled us to provide venue decoration services in various ways; however if you would like us to meet at the venue to provide assistance in styling or event planning we are help. Site visits is recommended, please feel free to contact our event coordinator.
- Additional charges and or licensing apply to the following;
- Events that extend beyond regular hours of operation.
- When additional cleaning is required.
- For the use of AV equipment.
- When food and beverages are served.
- When music is played, So can fees will be charged.
- When Goods and services are sold.
- Services, Room and Equipment Rentals are subject to applicable taxes.
The national average for commercial cleaning is set at $150-$200.
For more information on our services why not check out our FAQ page or contact us for more info.