Brand Manager – Art of Grace
At Nūdo, we aren’t just a kick-ass team of wedding planners, caterers, and event designers, we also happen to run six of Melbourne’s best wedding venues, being The Button Factory, Chapel 1885, The Wool Mill, The Ivory, Twotonmax and Gather & Tailor. We are in the process of renovating a brand new venue due to be announced over the coming months! Our venues range from traditional wedding venues to outdoor gardens, or small spaces to house your micro wedding.
Above all else, we care about the experiences of our clients and our team. We take time to understand our clients’ vision and what matters most, and when the day comes, we bring it all together to create the kind of experience our clients and their guests will rave about for years.
Experience above all else. That’s our tagline at Nudo.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Brand Manager to manage one of Nudo’s creative brands, Art of Grace. We are a young company focussed on developing our brand into one of the leading image and film agencies in Melbourne. We are passionate advocates of inclusivity and social change. We believe every couple can and should celebrate their love in whatever form it takes. In this role, the candidate will review and identify our market opportunities and provide recommendations on the development, coordination and implementation of plans to promote the Art of Grace brand and in-turn, increase our profit! Some of the responsibilities include:
- Improving processes and building out perfect customer journeys
- Planning, developing and organising advertising campaigns and collateral to support overall sales
- Provide recommendations based on research of now to reach new customer markets and effectively promote the value of our service
- Ensure we receive and respond to all customer feedback and enquiries in a timely manner
- Regularly review prices on all of our services and make recommendations for change that will result in Art of Grace being more competitive or in higher demand in the market
- Interpreting and predicting current and future client trends
- Manage the Art of Grace social media channels to build brand awareness by producing organic content
- Support Art of Grace to grow by effectively implementing all marketing and brand strategies
What experience candidates will need to smash this role:
- 5+ years of experience customer service or administrative role
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Event Management
- Photography and editing skills and experience
- Experience working with external suppliers or vendors
- Previous hospitality experience
- Experience in the events/wedding industry
- Experience managing social media channels on behalf of a company
- Experience using Adobe creative suite, including Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premier pro
- Experience using other programs such as Salesforce, Slack, Front, the Microsoft suite and Studio ninja.
- Experience managing a budget.
Qualifications, licenses, or other requirements:
- Valid Victorian Drivers licence and ability to get around town in their own car
- Candidates are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
How to apply
If this role has piqued your interest, please click ‘Apply’ on this ad and submit a resume and cover letter detailing your interest in the position. Also, feel free to get your stalk on and visit our website https://nudo.com.au/ and socials to understand more of who we are and what we believe in.
This role will close on 24 November 2022