Studio Manager – Pedestrian Jobs
- Help take our customer experience to the next level
- Full time role available
- Work with one of the fastest growing weddings and events companies
At Nūdo, we aren’t just a kick ass team of wedding planners and event designers, we also happen to run four of Melbourne’s best wedding venues, being The Button Factory, Chapel 1885, The Wool Mill and Gather & Tailor. Our venues range from traditional wedding venues through to outdoor garden or small spaces to house your micro wedding. We also run some incredible creative brands such as Art of Grace, our photo and video agency, and Anatomy of Flowers, our Floristry business.
About the role
The Studio Manager will lead our video and photo agency, Art of Grace. We have spent years perfecting the art of bringing out the good feels, because good feels make good images. We document those feels during the big moments, but we live just as much for the little in-between ones – those fleeting moments that go unnoticed to most, but are pure magic to us. We are a young company focussed on developing our brand into one of the leading image and film agencies in Melbourne. We are passionate advocates of inclusivity and social change. We believe every couple can and should celebrate their love in whatever form it takes.
We are looking for an organisational gun to help take Art of Grace’s customer experience to the next level. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Improving processes and building out perfect customer journeys
- Keeping our sister brands and photographers informed on all projects
- Managing a team of wild creatives and their schedules whilst also being able to manage sales calls and meetings to effectively sell our service, experience and values
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years experience in managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to sell luxury products
- Well rounded photography, videography and editing skills
- Project management experience is desired but not essential
Why work with us
At Nūdo, we work hard and laugh often. Yes, we’re professionals who strive for outrageous goals but if it ain’t fun, we’re doing it wrong! Some of the benefits of working for us include:
- Encouraged work life balance with flexibility around hours and options to work from home
- We have wellbeing and social committees to keep our team engaged, valued and celebrated
- Work at one of our premier venues in Brunswick East in our studio style office
Instead of us tell you why you should want to join our bad ass team, here’s what some of our team have to say about why they work for us:
- “I love the culture here! By far the best cultural experience I’ve had at a workplace”
- “I honestly love working for Nudo because I feel like I am part of something great!! The vision the Co-founders have is so damn inspirational and I feel grateful to be part of something so beautiful and modern that’s going to take over the events world”
- “You are continually seen, heard, and challenged to become the best version of yourself and explore what it is that lights your soul on fire”
- “Nudo doesn’t just focus on the growth of its company, it also focuses on the growth of its people”
How to apply
For more information about this role, please contact Lauren Barrah, Head of People and Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0433 314 467.
If this role has piqued your interest, please click ‘Apply’ on this ad and submit a resume and cover letter detailing your interest in the position. Also feel free to get your stalk on and visit our website https://nudo.com.au/ and socials to understand more of who we are what we believe in.
Applications close on 22 June 2022.