Junior Sous Chef & Chef De Partie
At Nūdo, we aren’t just a kick ass team of wedding planners, caterers and event designers, we also happen to run four of Melbourne’s best wedding venues, being The Button Factory, Chapel 1885, The Wool Mill and Gather & Tailor. Our venues range from traditional wedding venues through to outdoor garden or small spaces to house your micro wedding.
Our catering team manage approx 400 events each year between our four event venues & external catering jobs. Weddings are our bread & butter, and our team is incredibly customer-focused, aiming to provide an exceptional. Our venues include:
- The Woolmill – Brunswick East.
- Twotonmax – North Melbourne.
- Gather & Tailor – West Melbourne.
- The Ivory – Elsternwick. (also our prep kitchen)
About the role
Our team is growing! We are looking for a number of passionate team members to support the day to day operations of our kitchens and deliver service at events. This role will primarily work out of our Elsternwick kitchen, however may also be required to service our Northside venues from time to time. This role is required to work on a rotating roster that includes week days, nights, weekends and public holidays. Sponsorship is available, however the candidate must already be in Australia to apply. Some of the responsibilities include:
Why work with us
At Nudo, we work hard and laugh often. Yes, we’re professionals who strive for outrageous goals but if it ain’t fun, we’re doing it wrong! Some of the benefits of working for us include:
- Encouraged work life balance with flexibility around hours and options to work from home where possible;
- We have wellbeing and social committees to keep our team engaged, valued and celebrated;
- Grow in your role as we grow. At Refresh we are interested in bringing on people who want more out of their job than simply what’s written in their job description. We want thought leaders and innovators of all kinds.
How to apply
For more information about this role, please contact Lauren Barrah, Head of People and Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0433 314 467.
If this role has piqued your interest, please click ‘Apply’ on this ad and submit a resume and cover letter detailing your interest in the position. Also feel free to get your stalk on and visit our website https://nudo.com.au/ and socials to understand more of who we are and what we believe in.
Applications close on 10 August 2022.